- BleedSolv is a TGA approved haemostatic gauze for the topical control of bleeding from wounds including trauma to face, head, neck and in body cavities.
- BleedSolv™ haemostatic gauze is a collagen-like natural substance created from chemically treated cellulose.
- The material contains no chemicals, no additives, no foreign bodies, no thrombin or collagen and is hypoallergenic.
- BleedSolv is compact, light and does not require special storage or protracted training.
- Ideal to carry on your person or into remote/Mobile situations.
- When it comes in contact with blood, it expands to 3-4 times its size and converts to a gel that works to control bleeding with physical, biochemical and chemical properties.
- The gauze gradually breaks-down into glucose and water end-products. Because of BleedSolv(tm) purity and the fact it simply degrades to these end-products, there is no need to disturb the clot and no need for debridement at a hospital (unlike other haemostatic materials that may have a similar appearance).