Children’s panadol colourfree suspension 1-5 years
Nothing starts to work faster on fever*
For effective, temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
Cold & Flu symptoms
- Sugar free
- Great NEW flavours – a choice of Strawberry or Orange
- PET bottle with neck insert for easy dosing (BPA free)
- Accurate, easy dosing device
- No artificial colours
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
- Does not contain ibuprofen
How to use Match the child’s weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 10 kg (or is under 1 year of age) or more than 20 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
Age average weight dose
1-2 Years from 10 – 12 kg recommended dose 6 – 8 mL
2 – 3 Years from 12 – 14 kg recommended dose 8 – 9 mL
3 – 4 Years from 14 – 16 kg recommended dose 9 – 10 mL
4 – 5 Years from 16 – 18 kg recommended dose 10 – 11 mL
1. Shake bottle, use the measuring device provided to accurately measure the correct dose (see diagram below).
2. Once the correct dose has been measured it can be mixed with juice or water first before it is taken.
3. This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 4 hours.
4. Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
5. Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
The recommended dose for Children’s Panadol® in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight.. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.