- The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack offers two vented chest seals conveniently packed in a compact design for treating chest penetrating injuries. Say goodbye to the days of struggling to awkwardly fold chest seals to fit them into your trauma kit.
- The HyFin Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inhalation, while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. The 3-vent channels allow blood to escape and also provide a backup fail-safe system, as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
- Each Vent Compact Chest Seal has clear, transparent backing that allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient chest, measures 12cm x 12cm and boasts advanced adhesive for superior adhesion even in challenging conditions, such as sweaty, bloody, or hairy patients.
- Presented in a rugged, easily accessible foil pouch with perforations, users can open one dressing at a time as needed. Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application.
- Each HyFin Vent Chest Seal has a large, pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary.
- Its compact packaging is perfect for low-profile or small immediate trauma kits, eliminating the need for folding to fit in your trauma kit, go-bag, or cargo pocket.
Device – 12x12cm (Excluding Tab)
Packaged – 17x10cm (Folded)