At LFA First Response, we carry a range of general pharmacy items including products for allergies, asthma relief, hot and cold treatments, pain relief, anti-inflammatories and personal care. For a range of EpiPen pharmacy products and other accessories, contact LFA First Response today. If you require a pharmacy product that we don’t stock, reach out to our friendly team.
Containing a single dose of adrenaline (epinephrine), the EpiPen is used as an initial emergency treatment for severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis). It is designed to be user friendly and self-explanatory, with clear visual and written instructions and safety mechanisms that prevent the needle from being exposed. The EpiPen can be administered by anyone, not just health professionals. Buy EpiPen Jr auto-injector for children between 15kg and 30kg.
We carry both adult and junior EpiPens which are an auto-injection device containing adrenaline which are designed to block the progression of an allergic response in the body. These products are best used on the outer thigh and the injection is automatically administered once the orange end comes into contact with the skin. The injectors are easy to use and can be used by non-medical individuals in emergency situations. We also stock EpiPen trainers.
Anaphylaxis and asthma kits
LFA First Response stocks an anaphylaxis and asthma kit that contains everything you need in an allergy or asthma emergency including adult and junior EpiPen, asthma inhaler, asthma spacer, and asthma and anaphylaxis action plans. We also carry a separate anaphylaxis kit including adult and junior EpiPen and an anaphylaxis action plan contained in a dust and waterproof plastic case.
We stock a range of auto-injector cases that are designed to protect and transport your EpiPen or other auto-injection devices. They include an ID tag attached to the case which allows for your details to be recorded. Our auto-injector cases come with Velcro closures for easy access to your device and the padded design means that you can be confident that your injector will be protected.
We were very impressed with the high quality service provided, and rapid response to questions and post-sales support. I would highly recommend LFA First Response, and will definitely be purchasing more product from LFA as the need arises.
DFES have a large number of departments, appliances, offices, career staff and over 32,000 volunteers around the state of Western Australia. LFA have accommodated all of DFES’ requirements with ease. Any feedback from staff has always been positive and we are very pleased to be working in partnership with LFA for the benefit of the…
friendly and good product range
User Friendly For Non-Health Professionals
The EpiPen auto-injector has a user-friendly design so that patients can get immediate first aid treatment, even when health professionals are not present.
- Grasp the EpiPen in your dominant hand with a fist.
- Remove the blue safety cap.
- Press the orange cap on the patient’s outer mid-thigh.
- Push down until you hear a click.
- Hold for 3 seconds and then remove.
- Medical help should be called as soon as possible as the patient may require further care.
Keeping People Safe
- The EpiPen is clearly marked with blue and orange ends which are designed to be distinguishable for colour blind individuals.
- Clear visual and written instructions are printed on the body of the EpiPen.
- A vision panel allows you to see the contents of the EpiPen. If the contents are cloudy or contain sediment, the EpiPen should not be used.
- The orange cap which houses the needle has an automatic retraction system which means the needle is never exposed before or after application.
- A training EpiPen, without a needle or medication, can be used to train individuals and those looking to become an accredited first aid trainer.
Complete the quote form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you.
At LFA First Response we make it easy. Our industry leading response times, high quality products with the longest shelf life, and our ability to provide pharmacy items such as EpiPens and inhalers to schools and off the shelf pain killers to heavy industry, combined with fast shipping make it easy for first responders to be prepared to provide assistance when its needed.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide custom solutions to meet the needs of our clients, from first aid kits to fully kitted out medical rooms.
And our industry expertise allows us to provide you with advice and guidance on complying with relevant industry legislation.