LFA First Response stocks a wide range of antiseptic creams such as Savlon and Bepanthen, which can be used in a number of settings.
– Antiseptic cream can be used to soothe minor wounds while helping to prevent infection at the site of the injury and promote healing.
– It is an important addition to any first aid kit due to its ability to kill bacteria and is a staple item in most homes and workplaces.
– Antiseptic creams can be used on a number of minor injuries such as scratches, scrapes, minor burns, mild sunburn, insect bites and nappy rash.
– Before you use antiseptic cream, wash your hands and the affected area thoroughly.
– Gently apply the antiseptic cream in a thin layer and cover with a dressing if necessary.
– Wash your hands thoroughly after using the cream.
– Remember to follow the instructions for the specific cream carefully and consult a medical professional if required.
LFA First Response stock antiseptic creams from reputable brands with proven performance Seek medical advice if there is excessive bleeding, if the injury is very painful, if the wound is deep, if the person has flu-like symptoms or if there is something embedded in the wound. Check the antiseptic cream before use to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
LFA First Response offers unbeatable use-by dates on our consumable products so you get the best value for money. We work hard to provide high-quality products at a competitive price. For further details about our range of antiseptic creams, contact LFA First Response today. If you can’t find a product you need, let us know and we can help. We provide products you can rely on from people you can trust.