When it comes to kit requirements for first aid in the workplace, our wide range of options along with the unique ability to customise kits ensures you will have the right product for your organisation. Below we list all kits suitable for the workplace below to assist you in determining the right kit for your workplace specific requirements.
LFA First Response is Australia’s leading supplier of off-the-shelf and custom first aid kits. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to understand what you need the first aid kit for to ensure you have the best workplace first aid kit to suit your organisation’s requirements. If your needs are complex and one of our ready-made kits with the essential items isn’t suitable, we can build a custom kit. We can also provide advice and guidance to ensure your organisation has exactly what it needs, while still complying with relevant legislation.
We are an Australian family run business and pride ourselves on industry leading response times and a wide range of high quality products with unbeatable use-by dates. Quite often, lower prices on products can mean a shorter shelf life. When it comes to first aid in the workplace, a longer shelf life offers better value for money as it means you aren’t disposing of out-of-date products as often, you don’t have to order as often and ensuring products are within their use-by date can also contribute towards legislation compliance. Most importantly though, it ensures you have what you need, when you need it most. Our products are also registered with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) of Australia and contents are sourced from only the most trusted Australian suppliers. Our products are trusted by schools, government departments and many other workplaces throughout metro Perth and regional Western Australia.
Our first aid kits suitable for the workplace include:
- Personal Protection 1 Day Packs
Contains all the essentials (2 x Civilian 3Ply Masks W/Ear loops, 1 x Bag of 2 Large Nitrile Glove Powder Free, 5 x Alcohol Wipes 155 x 140mm) to ensure safety during to and from work, as well as wipes to disinfect surfaces prior to use. Available in a box of 60
- Visitors Single Use Protection Packs
Ideal for staff or customers visiting or entering a work-place. Contains 1 x Civilian 3Ply Masks W/Ear loops, 1 x Bag of 2 Large Nitrile Glove Powder Free and 1 x Alcohol Wipes 155 x 140mm. Available in a box of 30.
- CFMEU First Aid Kit
Specifically designed for the CFMEU. Includes all items required for large construction sites, forestry and mining. Comes in a large lockable metal cabinet and meets national OH&S standards.
- Commander Industrial Workplace First Aid Kit
Dust resistant kit ideal for mine sites and batching plants.Contains a comprehensive range of items that meet the requirements of workplace regulations across all states and territories. Comes in a heavy-duty plastic case kit. Can be mounted or removed quickly if required.
- The Modulator – 4 Series Workplace Plus Kit
This kit contains 6 injury specific modules to treat all common workplace injuries, is colour coded for fast identification and modules are secured velcro so are easy to access when required. The kit meets and exceeds standard workplace regulation contents (meets Australian Standard AS 2675-1983).
- Responder Workers First Aid Kit (softpack)
Suitable for travelling workers. Contains all items required by regulations for vehicles of mobile workers.
- Responder Workers First Aid Kit (weatherproof)
Suitable for travelling workers and contains all items required by regulations for vehicles, warehouses and mobile workers (meets National Regulations for Low Risk areas with 1-25 persons and High Risk with 1-10 persons). Can be wall mounted.
- Trauma Deluxe Kit Softpack (Remote Work)
Designed specifically for remote areas, ideal for situations where help will be over an hour away. Complies with new National Regulations for Remote Work and meets national OH&S standards
- Workplace Response Kits (in metal cabinets)
- Kit 3 (low risk) is suitable for up to 15 people in a manufacturing & warehouse environment with moderate risk levels and complies with the new National Recommendations for first aid kits in the workplace. Kit 4 (moderate risk) contains essential first aid items for moderate to high risk environments where hazards are present and is suitable for large construction sites, mining and large warehousing facilities. Kit 4 exceeds current national recommendations for first aid kits in the workplace. Both kits come in a durable and lockable powder coated metal cabinet with mounting holes.
- Workplace Response Kit 3 (Low Risk)
- Available in a waterproof plastic box or softpack. Ideal for manufacturing & warehouse environments with moderate risk levels. This kit complies with the new National Recommendations for first aid kits in the workplace meets all Australian state and territory regulatory compliance requirements.
- Workplace Response Kit 4 – plastic case (Moderate Risk)
- Suitable for moderate to high risk workplace environments. Our most popular workplace kit. This kit exceeds the new National Recommendations for first aid kits in the workplace and meets all Australian state and territory regulatory compliance requirements. Comes in a water resistant plastic case.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Please note that the following information should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. We strongly advise you to seek medical assistance from your registered health care provider if you have any concerns about your medical condition. Whilst we do make every effort to ensure that we provide up to date and top quality information, we do not accept any responsibility for any damages caused by the use of the information provided on the LFA First Response website.